CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Adorable Baby Boy



This is a really cute way to "bake" a diaper cake. I made this one for a really great lady I met at a Holiday Boutique. She was attending her Great Granddaughters baby shower and wanted to have a diaper cake to bring to it. I had this one started so I was able to get it to her right away. This is a 2 tier cake with about 35 size 1/2 Pampers. The bottom tier is iced with a cotton/thermal blankets and the 2nd tier is iced with matching ribbon and topped with a cute Baby Boy doll. Everything coordinated perfectly. I also added Johnson & Johnson travel bath products hidden inside the bottom tier. She seemed to really like it & as it sat on a table we had quite a few people come up and give their compliments. I know I thought it came out really well!

0 comments: