CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

We're Back!

I have been gone way to long. Things got so hectic during the holidays that I just didn't get the time to update this blog like I should. I have been busy with lots of new projects and participating in a lot of craft shows so I have a lot to share with everyone. Let me know your thoughts and remember a lot of the items I share here are available in my Etsy store: http://SweetTumblebeans.etsy.com

Let's start with a towel cake I did for a bridal shower. This was a 2 tier cake made out of 2 large bath towels, 2 hand towels and a candle tucked in the middle. The brides colors were Red, Black & White so I added lots of full red flowers, smaller white flowers and accents of red and black berries. Cake was pulled together with elegant red & black ribbons to make it a perfect, unique gift for the bride to be.

White, Red & Black Towel Cake

White, Red & Black Towel Cake Side

1 comments:

girlsmom said...

That is beautiful!